Mailing is a very powerful tool to "soft sell" your services. Little by little, through persuasive messages you will show that client that they have not chosen you yet, but it is potential why you are their best option.
But what is the secret to making this type of campaign work in the wellness sector? Share value for your users. For example, if your purpose is for couples to come to your spa on Valentine's Day, start by sending them a Boucher with a 20% discount, if you do, you will capture their attention. Once they come to your center, they will be delighted and will not mind paying the full amount next time.
If you add an article to this message on how to take care of your skin after being in the pool, you will give the finishing touch.
This type of content will make your audience feel that they are in good hands, since you will give the feeling of an expert on the human body.
Potential customers have less and less time. This is why they cannot visit all the luxury hotels in the city that they want to visit. Most will watch social media or the web and decide based on what their eyes see. Creating a Social Media Marketing campaign will considerably increase your sales opportunities.
By creating online communities, you will listen to the opinion of your potential customers, you will receive inquiries, you will have greater strength in the market and they will associate your brand with the satisfaction of their need.
If you want to know more about our Social Media Marketing campaigns, we invite you to visit our blog.
We have an excellent group of Digital Marketing professionals specialized in the wellness sector. You will have personalized attention, you will be informed of all the results, you will receive periodic analyzes on the response rate of your clients and, most importantly, you will be more visible and your clients will increase.
- Identify your niche. Before starting work, define who you are going to share information with; Be clear about their needs, know if they are satisfied with your services, determine their tastes and know how to sell them.
- Use social networks, a resource that never goes out of style. There you will be aware of what they think of you, and you will know how to please them. Remember to put eye-catching photos of your center.
- Create a website. At least you must have a website with your own domain. This will give you an image of professionalism. And, if you add to this you have a neat and clean design, you will triumph over your competition.
- Run PPC and SEO campaigns. Since you are going to invest in creating a good web design, make sure it is visible.
- Send messages by email. Keep your clients up to date with the latest news from your center, as well as your offers and new achievements.
Trust professionals, trust GMOL Solutions. If you want to receive more information to create your Digital Marketing campaign, contact us!