SEO or SEO positioning is short for Search Engine Optimization (“Search Engine Optimization”). It is about improving your presence on the web so that it appears well positioned in search engines, be it Google, Yahoo !, Bing, etc. It can be called in different ways; SEO, SEO Positioning, web positioning, search engine positioning or also natural positioning.
We can achieve this through a series of actions aimed at a single objective: improving the position in search engines. It is usually achieved through an improvement in web content. But not just any content, quality content. SEO positioning not only refers to the information we publish on our website, but also to its structure and metadata.
It belongs to Digital Marketing and Web Analytics. It can also be included in SEM, Social Media Marketing (SMM), or Email Marketing campaigns. SEO is all content that leaves us well positioned. It is not about immediate results; Today I publish, tomorrow my clients will upload. It is a job that takes time, but it is the most effective.
To position a web page in a good place, you need to use well-optimized keywords. The choice of these keywords is vital and requires prior study. Even so, as it is a discipline whose results are seen in the long term, it is impossible to determine where the chosen words will have after a while. Remember that we live in a changing world and you have to know how to adapt.
The tasks performed by a Seo Analyst can be divided into two main ones:
SEO On-Page: performed within the company’s website.
SEO Off-Page: they are carried out outside the corporate website.
Natural or organic positioning
Natural or organic SEO positioning is achieved without the need for an advertising campaign. In other words, only positioning the page with a good use of keywords. It is characterized by the use of indexing. Indexing is done through so-called web spiders. These are computer programs that analyze the pages of the World Wide Web automatically and methodically.
The interest of a professional is to get the best optimized web structure and also the best content. To do this, it uses various techniques, including link building, linkbaiting or viral content. The goal is always to rank as high as possible in the search engines.
When we perform an On-Page optimization, the SEO professional focuses on improvements in the content to make it of quality, in the code and the accessibility of the web page (that can be accessed from any device, little loading time …)
On the other hand, when we use an Off-page optimization we seek to improve the reputation of the company’s website. In other words, get over steps through good references. In general, this is achieved through social media or referral traffic, with participation in forums, pages of customer interest or even comments from customers satisfied with our work.
To measure our SEO we can use the Google Ads service. It is hired for two fundamental reasons. The first is to know how many times our ad will appear for a certain keyword and the other to know the number of clicks that our customers will give.
If you want to know more about Google Ads we recommend our article on Google Ads.
In addition to the official page of Google Ads , where you will get all the information you are looking for about this program.
SEO On page positioning
We have already seen that On page SEO positioning or internal SEO positioning is that which is carried out within our website. It is about making improvements to our web developer. It can be applied in content, accessibility to our page, appearance, etc … These are some elements that can help us to position our website appropriately in search engines. Let’s get started:
1. Good web design. Original but accurate.
2. That our website can be easily crawled by search engine spiders.
3. Create quality content. In addition to being able to position ourselves through keywords, we will be able to attract the customer’s attention. Let’s put ourselves in the situation, if you are a client looking for a restaurant in Madrid, but you have never visited the city and you Google the best restaurant in Madrid, you are probably looking for the ones that have the best score in their review. Well, you decide to enter the page to see the atmosphere of the place, menus, etc … It turns out that the first text that the customer sees is information with spelling mistakes, meaningless phrases and images taken with a smartphone. Our client will probably prefer to go with the competition where, at least he knows what color the tables of his business have. We understand this, right? The content IS important.
4. Carry out the structure and design of the website with positioning in mind.
5. Create good titles and descriptions.
6. Make the web as accessible as possible. From any device and with little loading time.
7. Create a clean web design in advertising.
SEO off-page positioning
SEO or off-page positioning is one that is done outside of our website. It seeks to achieve reputation outside the web and then derive web traffic to our page and achieve a better conversion. Some of the tasks that professionals use to achieve this type of optimization are:
1. Get other websites related to the topics we discuss to link to us.
2. Use social networks. Right now Google says the most powerful social network in SEO is Google Plus. Remember that the SEO world is changing.
3. Participation in forums. Our contribution must be valuable so that our potential clients see us as experts in our work.
4. Write articles on other websites. If users see that what you post is of interest they will want more and more. A good example of interesting articles can be found on the page of Vilma Nunez , who is dedicated to giving online courses in Marketing and Social Media.
5. Exchange content.
6. Carefully choose the name of your web domain.
If you have come this far, it means that we have done our job well. That interest that you now have in us is the same that many have had and have been satisfied by our professionalism. Contact us to the GMOL Solutions team and your SEO positioning will be a fact.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.